If your email program has trouble displaying this email, view it as a web page
Prepare to Navigate the New Landscape of BPM
Dear Robert,Disruptive forces, namely mobile, cloud, social and big data, are shifting the BPM landscape as we know it. Automation and standardization are now second to convenience and engagement as the core values of BPM.Are you prepared to navigate the dynamic and rapidly changing landscape of BPM?
Join our upcoming live webinar, "Building a Roadmap for the Shifting Landscape of BPM," as our guest speaker, Forrester Research, Inc. Principal Analyst Clay Richardson provides new strategies and best practices to help business process leaders:
- Connect BPM efforts to disruptive digital drivers
- Increase delivery and implementation speed for process change
- Extend business processes across business channels and beyond the firewall
- Leverage BPM platforms with "test and learn" approaches that allow for quick experimentation
- Adopt new process change methods that focus on customer and employee engagement
Webinar Details:Date: Tuesday, June 24
Time: 11:00am ET / 4:00pm BST
Duration: 60 mins
Clay Richardson, Principal Analyst Forrester Research, Inc.
Friday, July 18, 2014
[Analyst Webinar] Building Your Roadmap for the Shifting BPM Landscape
What is SOC-as-a-Service? By Robert Blake Having a Security Operations Center (SOC) in-house is expensive for the average business. Large ...
How Cybercriminals Use Manipulation By Robert Blake Cybercrime occurs when computers are used to gain unauthorized access. Typically, it...
5 Benefits of Using IT Lifecycle Management Services by Robert Blake Technology plays a key role in any workplace, but it can eventually g...