Monday, September 12, 2011
1. SEARCHABLE PDFs
2. IMPROVED ONLINE ACCESS
3. INTEGRATION with CLOUD BASED OFFICE SYSTEMS and FoIP and VoIP PROVIDERS and PLATFORMS
4. AFFORDABLE ENCRYPTED AND CERTIFIED DOCUMENT DELIVERY
5. IMPROVED INBOUND FAX WORKFLOW
6. INCREASED TRANSPARENCY FOR DELEGATE AUDITING
7. SECURE SMTP GATEWAY
8. SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE AND RELIABILITY
9. FASTER AND MORE INTUITIVE INSTALLATION
10. SIMPLIFIED BUSINESS CONTINUITY
What is SOC-as-a-Service? By Robert Blake Having a Security Operations Center (SOC) in-house is expensive for the average business. Large ...
A managed IT service provider (MSP) is an outsourced company that takes care of a business's technology needs. They provide various serv...
Network segmentation refers to the process of dividing a computer network into smaller subnetworks, known as segments or zones. Each segment...