Monday, September 12, 2011
1. SEARCHABLE PDFs
2. IMPROVED ONLINE ACCESS
3. INTEGRATION with CLOUD BASED OFFICE SYSTEMS and FoIP and VoIP PROVIDERS and PLATFORMS
4. AFFORDABLE ENCRYPTED AND CERTIFIED DOCUMENT DELIVERY
5. IMPROVED INBOUND FAX WORKFLOW
6. INCREASED TRANSPARENCY FOR DELEGATE AUDITING
7. SECURE SMTP GATEWAY
8. SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE AND RELIABILITY
9. FASTER AND MORE INTUITIVE INSTALLATION
10. SIMPLIFIED BUSINESS CONTINUITY
What is SOC-as-a-Service? By Robert Blake Having a Security Operations Center (SOC) in-house is expensive for the average business. Large ...
5 Benefits of Using IT Lifecycle Management Services by Robert Blake Technology plays a key role in any workplace, but it can eventually g...
By Robert Blake Financial firms work with a diverse range of clients to help plan for retirement, manage wealth, and create long-term stra...