1. There's never enough time to manage staff - Are you always telling staff you'll get back to them later, or staying extra hours just to get things done? Does it feel like there are cohesion problems on your team because everyone is always waiting around for your input? All of these problems can be solved by outsourcing the IT to consultants.
2. You have a knowledge gap - In the current cyber security landscape, threats and best practices seem to change every day. Many business IT professionals feel the need to constantly improve their skills to be competitive or simply fulfill the roles for which they were hired. By bringing in a consultant, you can access high-level knowledge you do not have.
3. Your legacy equipment costs too much to maintain - If you're stuck with old equipment that's expensive to repair or replace, a consultant can help you save money. Look to an IT consultant to reduce your expenses through bundling, switching service providers, changing workflows, or leveraging economies of scale. In the long run, the expense of investing in consulting is more than worth it for what you'll save.
4. Your productivity has dropped - When you are multitasking between managing people and troubleshooting equipment, your productivity naturally decreases. If you feel like you never get done the things you need to do, consulting can help you free up time to devote to pet projects. If you feel like there aren't enough hours in the day, free up time by using IT consulting services.
5. You're not competing with your peers - If your company isn't competitive with peers, you will lose clients to them. An IT consultant can help you solve known problems to increase your competitive advantage over peers, retain clients, and grow the business.
If these signs sound familiar, begin screening IT consultants near you who have demonstrated expertise working with businesses in your industry. With IT consulting help, you can stop wishing things were better and do something about it.
Bit by Bit can help you evaluate your needs, if you would like to discuss your needs in more detail, please contact us at 877.860.5831 x190 or email