Monday, September 12, 2011
1. SEARCHABLE PDFs
2. IMPROVED ONLINE ACCESS
3. INTEGRATION with CLOUD BASED OFFICE SYSTEMS and FoIP and VoIP PROVIDERS and PLATFORMS
4. AFFORDABLE ENCRYPTED AND CERTIFIED DOCUMENT DELIVERY
5. IMPROVED INBOUND FAX WORKFLOW
6. INCREASED TRANSPARENCY FOR DELEGATE AUDITING
7. SECURE SMTP GATEWAY
8. SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE AND RELIABILITY
9. FASTER AND MORE INTUITIVE INSTALLATION
10. SIMPLIFIED BUSINESS CONTINUITY
Phishing emails have become disturbingly more common in recent years. According to a study by Mimecast, roughly one out of every 61 emails s...
4 Reasons to Consider an IT Security Audit By Robert Blake Looking at ways to protect your IT infrastructure from cyber threats is critical ...
Why & How to Back Up Your Office 365 Avert Disastrous Loss of Your Email, Calendar, Contacts, OneDrive & SharePoint Tu...